Family business comes with a unique set of challenges. While conflicts are a normal part of any business system, when business is family, conflicts can become bigger than Ben-Hur.
Family business consulting is the wisest route to safeguard the future of your family business. And smooth out sticky challenges as they come.
Before the health crisis, Family Business Australia said family businesses account for around 70% of all businesses, with an average turnover of $12 million a year and approximately 372 employees. While figures will have changed in this sector, I can help you find your feet again and plan to restart after this period passes.
Whether you’re looking to manage a successful succession plan or need help managing differences of views between generations, here’s how I help:
- Managing financial stress
- Planning for growth
- Decision-making processes
- Future vision
- Goals and strategy
- Succession-related issues
- Sibling rivalry
- Family and non-family management communication style
- Family member communication style
- Remuneration of family members
- Competence of family members working in the business
- Balancing the needs of the family and the needs of the business
If you’re an action-taker who’s ready for an obligation-free chat, please get in touch today.
Mark has helped Caine and I see that we actually make a great team
My husband had the plumbing skills, and I had the public relations skills, but neither of us had a thorough grounding in business systems and processes. Not to mention accounting practices or methods of testing performance.